Monday, November 5, 2012

Driver Spotlight: Faith Schuch


Flyin' Faith Schuch

Faith is 9 years old and races karts primarily at Vestaburg Kart speedway in Vestaburg, Michigan. She just finished her 4th season in racing.
 
This is what she had to say about racing. "I love it! When I go to the track I get really excited! I just want to race!!! I am like any other girl. I like school, hanging out with friends, Tinkerbell and horses. Only difference is I am going to be a Nascar racer with a horse ranch! So far I have raced at my home track Vestaburg Kart speedway (VKS) for points. I have also raced at Owosso Kart speedway (OKS) not for points, just more experience. I also traveled to Ohio and raced at Little E, at Eldora Speedway 1 time. In the winter I raced in Grand Rapids at the Deltaplex Arena."
 
Here is a list of Faith's racing accomplishments:

*2009*
-Rookie Year
-4th in points at VKS
-Most improved driver

*2010*
-Track Champion at VKS
-Driver of the year
-Sportsman of the year
-7 feature wins

 
*2011*
-Track Champion at VKS

-Over 30 wins including 9 feature wins
-Raced at 4 tracks in 2011
 
*2012*
-Finished 2nd in points at VKS
 
Her most recent racing accomplishment from this weekend: She qualified 3rd fastest, finished 3rd in the heat race and 2nd in the feature at the Perani during the Midwest Indoor Racing Series event!
 
Thank you for sharing your story Faith!! We can't wait to see where your racing career takes you. To follow Flyin' Faith's career you can visit her website www.trinityracing3n1.com or follow her Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flyin-Faith-Racing/277411265646797

 

No comments:

Post a Comment