Sunday, March 3, 2013

2nd Place in Points!


2nd Place in Points I'm One Proud Mamma!


This years racing banquet was bitter sweet. It was a wonderful feeling to see Ashlee and my nephew Kyle rewarded for their hard work, however it was extremely tough to be there knowing that Bobby Haun (Co-Owner of the track and race director) would not be there. Bobby passed away unexpectedly this past December. Bobby was an amazing man and an inspiration to all of the drivers. He was the first one to help, teach and give everything he had to the sport. We will all carry Bobby in our hearts. The Haun family is amazing and I know they will continue to honor Bobby and his hopes and dreams for the track and club.

Ashlee was so excited to receive her awesome plaque. I hope that this helps motivate her for this up coming season. She was able to see how her hard work paid off. I love how racing and life lessons are tied together!

No comments:

Post a Comment